fredag 9 februari 2024

My Faith journey started 2020 a new way of thinking in my spiritual life I discovered and now blogging about amen

 10 times Psalm 91 during the whole day = protection =  easy way build protection against fear anixiety  worry  and so on  ....it is my way   ...I found work for me  =  and to make it easier I memorized  Psalm 91  ....whats my protection in a nutshell after listen  to  Jesus You Tubes who explained  Psalm 91  and  I decided  to  memorize Psalm 91  the whole Psalm 91   everyday  by starting  before going up    in the mornings  laying  in my bed after sleeping  and just memorize  Psalm 91  several times   and then go up and start the day ...I mean  it is easy  think on psalm 91  and very easy  then memorized Psalm 91  ....The  Psalm 91 words of  Jesus fights for me against  evil thoughts  who try  to make me feel fear  worrys    anexiety   troubles  in my thoughts   ... I am amazed  this Psalm 91  have this  potential  protect  my thoughts  .......and  I think  because Jesus  is The  Living Eternal Word  who created Psalm 91  ..Jesus created  the whole Bible  ...thats  is why it is so powerful  think on Jesus  words  and think on  Jesus truths in The Holy  Bible  ......thats  my discovery  since I started  2020  to go deeper in to my Jesus relation  ...before 2020  I did not  study   because  my work took all energy  ...and if tired  it is very difficult  to think on this invisible spirit knowledge  about  Jesus words as protection  on  a daily  lifes struggles  ...and  after  I discovered  theese  Jesus  thtuths   I made a list  of  Jesus words  I memorize  ....to memorize  is the easiest way  I found out  .....Here comes the list  of  Jesus words I read speak memorize every day  ...This  discovery  of theese  Jesus words was my journey  since 2020  ....All started  after listen to american Faith  teachings .....and  I took  the Jesus words they have memorized ....this was a new way of thinking  for me  as a 60 year old boy  ...but I am a openminded  person and thanks for that  ..it makes life  more enjoying  for me in my Faith journey  ..and  I am pleased with my journey  and what I have discovered since 2020  ...and now I am blogging  on theese discoveries I have found  on  Jesus You Tubes  ...that was that in a nutshell    ....amen and amen for that amen Glory to God Three in One Amen Amen Hallelluja ...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.